CUSAT CAT 2019 Application form: CUSAT 2019 Online Registration will begin in the first week of January, 2019.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Application form
Stage 1: Registration
- Candidates can register and apply below on this page.
- To register, they must enter all the personal, educational particulars as specified in the CUSAT CAT 2019 online Application form.
- Name, Date of Birth, etc. should be filled exactly as per 12th class certificate.
- Password should be 8 characters long. It should contain atleast 1 number, 1 alphabet and 1 special character.
Stage 2: Filling the CUSAT CAT 2019 Online Application Form
- Candidates must login using the user id and password chosen during Registration.
- They must fill all the details of personal particulars and academic qualifications.
- Candidates must upload a recent colour photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm or 132 x 170 pixels with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB).
- Candidates shall also upload their signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm or 132 x 57 pixels with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB).
- Candidates shall select minimum 2 test centres.
- Candidates must fill the particulars very carefully to avoid mistakes as changes cannot be made to the CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form once it is submitted.
- Candidates can opt for either e-payment method or challan payment method for payment of fee. Details for CUSAT CAT 2019 Payment Mode can be seen below.
- Payment in the bank can be made only after two working days from the date of registration for CUSAT CAT 2016.
- Candidates must ensure that the correct the journal number has been entered by the bank in the space provided in the challan form before leaving the bank.
- After candidates are satisfied with the entries, they shall press ‘CONFIRM’ button for completion of the registration process.
- The CUSAT CAT 2019 Registration No. must be noted by the candidates.
- After successfully submitting the application, candidates shall take printout of the application form. This will be required at the time of counselling and admission.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Fees
|Category of Students||Amount|
|General Category Candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|SC/ST Category Candidates||Rs.500/-|
|NRI Quota (For B.Tech Programmes Only)||Rs.6000/-|
Note: Candidates opting Test Center at Dubai should remit an additional amount of Rs 10000/- by way of Demand Draft favoring Registrar, CUSAT payable at Ernakulam.
Fee Payment Mode:
Challan Payment Method: Candidates opting for this mode shall choose their bank first and take printout of the bank challan form along with instruction page to make the payment of CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Fees in the bank.
Important details to be kept in mind while applying online:
- Candidates should retain sufficient number of copies of the CUSAT CAT 2019 Confirmation Page and the counterfoil of the Bank fee challan for their reference.
- Candidates MUST NOT send any documents (original or copies) to the University
- The CUSAT CAT 2016 Registration No. should be quoted in all communications with the University.
- Candidates can take printout of Application Confirmation Page only when the CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form Status has been approved.
- Candidates should keep copy of the application confirmation page and duly sign it.
- Also, candidates should keep with them e-payment receipts / fee-paid challan receipts for future reference.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Dubai Exam Centre
- Candidates, who opt for Dubai as exam centre, should sent a Demand Draft issued by State Bank of India or State Bank of Travancore only for Rs 10,000 drawn in favour of the Registrar, CUSAT payable at Ernakulam.
- This is in addition to the fee paid using challan as mentioned above.
- They should also send a copy of their confirmation page along with the DD to the address mentioned below.
Address where the documents have to be sent: (only for Dubai centre candidates)
The Director, IRAA, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi 682022.
Note: The documents along with Demand Draft should reach the IRAA office on or before the specified deadline.
You may also like
|Helpline Details||Important dates|
|Most Important topics||Beginner tips and tricks|
|Best preparation Books||Last minute preparation tips|