CAT 2017 last minute preparation tips and revision: As everyone knows, CAT exams are the toughest exams for MBA admissions. Even if the candidate attends classes and prepares for the exams for a longer time nothing matches the last minute preparation. Some of the tips for the last minute wise preparations that will help you score better are as follows:
CAT 2017 last minute preparation tips
- Plan and prepare for your examinations. Since the syllabus and the question paper pattern is already known, the questions that carry the higher importance can be prepared thoroughly.
- Frequent mock tests and solving previous years question papers will be helpful to clear the confusion of fluctuating paper patterns.
- Regular practice with previous year’s papers will help the students to manage time.
- If you are a candidate who is weak in math, focus on verbal ability and non-logical reasoning tests and vice versa. Knowing your strength and weakness will help you plan the routine.
- It is very important to stay fit and healthy. Straining your eyes and health days before exam may lead to issues draining you out and makes you tired while writing the exams.
- Skim through some important books recommended by the teachers as they may have easy and important portions.
- Avoid last minute preparations as much as possible. Try to finish the portions a day before the exam and utilize the other times by revising the already read chapters. Preparing last minute may not be helpful and entering the exam hall without revising also leads to forgetting the well-prepared answers also.
Follow these tips and tricks to Crack CAT exam easily. You may also get more tips and tricks to clear CAT exam from the link given below.